Word Count: 657
Businesses are now well versed with the benefits of having an online presence. Very few businessmen might not have a website in this technology driven era. That being said, having a website does not mean your online business has been established successfully. Search Engine Optimization helps in ranking of websites by using different on-page and off-page SEO techniques. However, there are a lot of issues that are left open which lead to bad SEO performance. In this blog, you will learn about fixing some of the common on page technical issues that lead to better SEO performance.
Why fixing ON Page technical issues related to the website is important to fix for better SEO performance?
Word Count: 657
Word Count: 400
Google is known to update its algorithm, several times in a year. While most of the updates are minor, there are significant updates that affect the search results. It is important to stay informed about the updates, especially for marketers, to understand the rankings, website traffic and other analytics, which eventually helps them improve their search engine optimization techniques.
Is your website on Adobe Business Catalyst? Worried about Business Catalyst End of Life Announcement?
- Why fixing ON Page technical issues related to the website is important to fix for better SEO performance?
- Highlight of Google updates in May, 2018
- Is your website on Adobe Business Catalyst? Worried about Business Catalyst End of Life Announcement?
- Investment in Social Media Marketing to Support SEO Strategy
- Web Design Elements That Help You to Connect With Your Audience
- The Indomitable Power of PPC in 2018